An autumn promotion for Enjoy England featuring ten places to visit and where to stay.
For this Enjoy England promotion, I was contracted to identify suitable places to include, and wrote copy to inspire readers to make a visit, along with practical invoration and selected accommodation.
The ten places included were:
- Avebury, Wiltshire: for the prehistoric sites
- National Trust properties (Stourhead, Wiltshire; Brownsea Island, Dorset; and Sheffield Park Garden, East Sussex): for autumn colours
- Brodgale, Kent: for the Apple Festival
- London: for a ghost walk
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire: for the Ceramics Festival
- Rutland Water, Rutland: for autumn birdwatching
- Southwold, Suffolk: for a seaside escape and walks along the coast
- Cheshire Ring of canals: for a boating holiday
- Hull: for museums and The Deep submarium
- Hartlepool: for the Maritime Experience and nearby sites related to Captain Cook
You might also be interested in the following projects.